Ahad, 17 Mei 2009

when i talk bout THEM

The most left is Leya..
She's got a beautifull body like a model.. ;P
she's a good helper,she's not stingy with frens..
got lot of boyfrens but she's neva serious with guys..
she's still survey da best guy 4 her beautifull life..
da best thing bout her is she's very sporting,understanding and a forgiver fren..
love her..
xoxo ;D
On my left hand side is Bombay!ahax!
Nopp!She's Eyqa. ;)
I love her a lot bcuz she's always with me.
Im gonna miss her every second!
always make me happy being with her.
i call her Bay cuz got something story behind da name.. ;P
whateva it is..i love her.
n she's a part of my life from now on..
xoxo ;D
Last but not least,Yaya..
She's looks like Ah Moi,right? ;)
She's very active,naughty and stubborn..
She's good in a relationship..
Im proud being one of her frens..
Love u YAYA
xoxo ;D

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan